Tuesday 1 January 2013

Chobots Paperchain Tutorial

Hey guys, 
Well, I love arts and craft... So I thought every month I will give you a tutorial on arts and craft.. CHOBOTS STYLE!
{Click on pictures for a better quality image}
This month we will create Chobots Paperchains! These are really cute and very easy to create. 
Here is a template you can use to create the paperchain. This is what template I used to create mine.
First of all, you need half a piece of A4 paper. 
Then you measure out your folds, they must be equal. 
Remember to use the accordion style fold.
Next, you use the Chobot Template and go over the outline in pencil.
Then add tabs on either side or else it would fall apart.
Then you cut it out, make sure the scissors do not cut any part of the tabs.
When you have cut everything out you can then unfold your paper.
You now have a chain of Chobots!
Thanks for reading my tutorial, I hope I gave clear instructions. If you have any problems comment on this post.
My next post will show you how to decorate your Chobots Paperchain.
Stay tuned!

1 comment :

Please add a 'magical' comment. :)