Wednesday 2 January 2013

Decorate your Chobots Paperchain

Hey guys, a while ago I showed you how to create your own Chobots Paperchain.
Click here to see the post.
And I promised to create a tutorial on how to decorate it and this is the post!
I have spent my time to create a few items as stencils to use however, you can create your own if you like.

In my last tutorial I finished with a plain paper chain like this.
Carry on reading to see how you can decorate it. 

Firstly, you need to print out my template, or create your own, and cut them out.
Optional - if you want, you can see if they fit the Chobot template, just in case.

Next, you can colour in each Chobot however you like.
You can also draw on facial features.
Now I will show you 3 different ways on how you can apply your items.

1. Trace and stick on.
This is where you trace over the item on a separate piece of paper.
Then you cut out your newly traced item.
And stick into onto your Chobot.

2. Stick and cut out.
This is where you stick the template onto some paper and cut it out.
If you are one sided coloured paper, then stick the template on the white side.
Once you have cut it out, you then stick it onto you Chobot.

3. Colour and stick on
This is where you simply colour your item.
And stick it on your Chobot.

You can even fold it up!

There will be more Arts&Craft tutorials coming soon. Maybe you could give some requests on a comment below?!

Stay tuned,
Twinkle

No comments :

Post a Comment

Please add a 'magical' comment. :)